Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fingrerprints Apostilled in Washington DC

My first trip to DC.  Steve was stationed there when he was in the Navy for 6 months.  We saw a bunch of sites.. main thing was to get the fingerprints apostilled so we stood in line from 7:30-9:00 to get them done Friday morning.  The place was packed.  I recommend getting there when they open because they are only open 7:30 to 11 Mon - Fri.  You go in and get a number (a number for 1-4 documents or a number for 5-18) and then wait for your number to show up on the screen.  Once you hand over your paperwork... wait inside because they call your name from the window and if you aren't close by you will not here them call your name.

Okay, now to just get the letter from the state - that is my final document.

I am exhausted.  We walked way too much and I think we overdid it.

One step closer to Olesya and court date..

Impatient mother and father to be to OLESYA
Tamra and Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment