Thursday, September 15, 2011

Court date update... news - but still no good news...

I received an e-mail from Tatiana (our Russian translator) today.  She says she is to call the judge next week....she says she doesn't expect a court date until the end of October, unfortunately... but she will see if the judge will NOT make us redo our medicals since we will have to do medicals in MOSCOW.


What am I going to do with all these sundresses? I guess I'd better buy some turtlenecks shirts in every color!

Why does this all have to take so long?

What is the purpose? Olesya is waiting!

Ok - I will stop whining now.... If they allow us to not redo our medicals that would be great...and I will at least be happy about that. 

I can't wait to see Olesya again.. It has been 3 1/2 months today since we've seen her last.  She probably is wondering what happened to us.

The impatient mother and father to be to Olesya
Tamra

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamra.
    My name is Darlene & I posted in the past on your blog when I realized that we are also using Happy Families for our adoption and then realised we are registered in the same region.

    Your daughter is beautiful and I can see how anxious you both must be.

    I was wondering if you wouldn't mind chatting with me to asnwer some questions and to give me some insight on the process since you are in the mist of it all at this time? Would you mind if I were to call you to speak in person or anwering some specific questions via email? Please let me know what works best for you - if a call is good let me know a good day and/or time for you and I'd be happy to call you?

    Thank you again.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Darene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene again.

    My email address is dnd82001@optonline.net

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete