Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1 month update...THE WAITING CONTINUES!

Well - it's been a little over a month since we had our first trip to Russia.  We are missing Olesya more with each passing day.  Once I get my hands on her again, I'm  not sure how I'll be able to let her go - not even for only 10 days.  Okay - well I have most of the paperwork done and the doctor appointment is scheduled for next week.  It takes 2-3 weeks for a "letter of good standing" from the state for the doctor so we thought we'd better go ahead and get our blood work and X-ray's completed. 

Steve's family was at the house this weekend for a cookout and then we all went to Old Man's Caves for a day of hiking yesterdaty.  I think everyone had a great time.  Here is Abbi and Daisy the dog.  The only thing missing was Olesya!

So now, still waiting on the FBI reports and then we can get it all sent to Russia.
So Much Paperwork!  ARRRGHH!  UGGGHH! The waiting...
The impatient mother to be to Olesya
Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment