Sunday, October 9, 2011

Documents should arrive in Russia on Monday

Hello all!
So Thursday, Steve and I got the documents all court certified and apostilled for the judge in Russia.  Fed Ex says they should arrive on Monday - tomorrow... I hope to hear something....anything by the end of the this week.  Hopefully a court date for next week... I can get it all ready in a week... I've done it before..

Steve and I are still hopeful that we can get a court date in October and go get our Olesya before the holidays.  It would be so sad celebrating the holidays without her.... I'm not sure there would be anything to celebrate.  Life can be depressing while waiting on "the call".   We still feel in our hearts that she is to be ours no matter how much longer we have to wait for her.  Hopefully the judge will be a nice person and waive the 10 day period so we can just bring her home.  How exciting would that be!?

We went camping this weekend and Chloe (the boxer) found a skunk... we have been bathing her all day with special concoctions... but she still smells.. Not really bad... but it's still there.  Not sure where she's sleeping tonight.  Not in my bed!  Not tonight!  stinky girl!

Well gonna go snap some green beans and get them cooking for supper.
The impatient mother to be to Olesya Dawn Lewis
Tamra Lewis

1 comment: