Tuesday, October 11, 2011

e-mail from Tatiana

Hello everyone,
Last night I got the following e-mail from Tatiana:

"Lusia has received your documents today.  It will take 3 days to get the documents ready to be sent to Tambov plus 2-3 days delivery.  I'll let you know immediately when I her from the judge.  Do not redo medicals.  Please, do the electronic scanning at the local police station for results for state and FBI.  PS I hope ot see you very soon"

What does this mean?  Great news!  We won't have to wait for the FBI again!  We can just do the electronic scanning that only takes a couple of days.  We don't have to redo medicals (physicals) - I'm not positive this includes the lab work.  That is still up in the air - but only takes a couple of days to complete.

The last sentence of the e-mail is my favorite - because it means she thinks we will be getting a court date very soon!

Just wanted so share the small amount of great news with everyone!

Lisa V.  - thanks for your help!  Guess we didn't need to worry about it, after all!  YEAH!
Erica Gr. - Thank you for your help- you helped me with your contact numbers ! 

You both are the BEST and greatest life-long friends.

and thanks to everyone for their continued support in our efforts to bring Olesya home. 

COME ON JUDGE!  WE ARE READY!

The impatient mother to be to Olesya
Tamra Lewis

1 comment: