Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thank the Lord! We are so blessed! Court Date- November 15

I get up this morning and check my blackberry - there is an e-mail from Tatiana - her e-mails almost always have news... some good:) - some bad :(
I am happy to report it is GREAT news!  We are to be in Moscow by November 10... medicals - November 11 in Moscow.. take night train to Tambov...Arrive Tambov Nov. 12... visit Olesya 12, 13 and 14th (we both can't wait to hold our baby girl again)... 15th court date at 10:00 a.m.... Take night train back to Moscow - fly back out of Moscow on 16th....(unless the judge waives the 10 day waiting period- then this would change....).... wait 10 days - hop back on plane, train, car and then get Olesya - hop night train back to Moscow- apply for Passport and Visa for Olesya - wait 3 days - Fly home with Olesya!!!!!!  She should be home by my birthday in December!

So these are the plans - as what we've been told... they are not set in stone... if we are lucky - the judge is in a great mood and he/she lets up bring her home this trip!!! how exciting would that be!!!!

I've got to get plane tickets and apply for my visa - can't talk... anymore... gotta go!
SO EXCITED
It won't be long now!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY 4 YOU!!!! YOU ARE MADE TO BE HER MAMA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you. We, too, are waiting on a court date. I can't wait to hear about your trip! I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A path home - thank you. I hope you get a court date soon as well.. I'll pray for you as well!

    ReplyDelete