Tuesday, November 29, 2011

5:35 a.m. Russian time and I'm awake

Okay,, so I'm not traveling well this trip... my body still hasn't adjusted to the time change...I've been awake for the last few hours... can't get back to sleep.. body is all out of whack...I'm hungry in the middle of the night...and thirsty as heck  but stomach is rolling... that can't be good.... tomorrow a trip to the market so we have snacks and drinks in our room.  Steve was awake for a little while... but has drifted back to sleep...I'm hoping my typing doesn't wake him up... he's a heavy sleeper...Wish I were back home in my own bed... these lumpy twin beds are for the birds!  I want my cooshy mattress at home....even if Chloe is sleeping on my feet and taking all the covers.

Olesya was a sweetheart last night...a little too fearless and independent for 2 1/2.. but that will change - I hope.  I'm not sure how I will keep her occupied on train for 9 hours and plane for 10 hours....???? at least maybe she might watch a movie on the plane... we will see.. I think Toy Story 3 .. .Ice Age and The Smurfs are all playing...

Steve wanted to know where the pretty dress was?  I didn't pack any - it is cold here and I packed for warmth.. not style.... she's pretty no matter what she wears.  We'll see if we can find a store to shop in while we are here.

I need to schedule a portrait session with someone when we get back home.. I would love a holiday photo to send out as a christmas card..

well I'm going to try and sleep again..

maybe I'll have better luck tonight.
Sleepless in Russia
Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment