Thursday, November 10, 2011

Made it to Moscow

Steve and I boarded the plane in NY only to find out that we weren't sitting next to each other.  I'm sure he was relieved about that... he didn't have to listen to me talk for 10 hours.  I got stuck beside a old lady that was stinky(pewwee).  We just got to our apartment and then we took a walk down a street and stopped to have McDonalds in Moscow.  Steve said it tasted the same.  It is 2:30 p.m here and we are both ready to go to sleep. 

Not much snow here.. just a few spots here and there.  Most of it has melted away.

Tatiana is to meet us tomorrow at 12:30 so we can go do the physicals... then we will wait for the train to do the overnight train trip (9 hours) to Tambov so we can see our little girl again.  She probably doesn't know we are coming... I'm sure she will be surprised to see us again.

Steve is yelling at me to save the power on this laptop.  Gotta go!

Well not much else to say - more to come.
Tamra & Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment