Monday, December 5, 2011

last day in Tambov, Russia

Well - We have the passport!  She is a doll... We can now board the train with her and go to Moscow to get her VISA and immigration paperwork done.  She is sleeping peacefully right now.  She needed a couple hours of naptime.. she was a little cranky.. to say the least.  Papa played music on her SCOUT dog (stuffed animal) and she went to sleep.  GREAT JOB PAPA... I wanted her to call him daddy.. but I think it will always be papa (Russian for father).. she is quite attached to him and him to her.. :)  I am very happy to report.  She is stirring now in her sleep.. she just took off her shoes.. and is trying to go back to sleep.. but I don't think it is going to happen... daddy just picked her up... and is rocking her... but she might be awake now.. that was only 1 hour 15 minutes... not good...oh well - that was the nap... better than nothing at all.. at least I hope so...she is not happy now... so I'd better get over there and help...
talk again later..
Train to MOSCOW tonight - get on train at 8:00p.m.  - 5 more hours in this hotel..
ARRRGGHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment