Tuesday, May 10, 2011

IT'S A GIRL !

BORN APRIL 2009. BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES

So today we got an e-mail from our agency. They can get a referral for a little girl if we would accept it. We said "YES"of course. My agency called me a little bit ago and will be sending me the information in the next day or two about our referral! I know we had said we were expecting a boy.. but I can't turn down a little girl.. if this is what is meant to be then that is what God wants us to have.

I am so excited and won't be able to get any work done for the next 2 days. I want to know more... and of course my e-mail went down here at work... It never goes down.. but now it is down...SCREAM!!!

So that is all I know for now... but soon I should have pictures and medical information. Once I get the medical information sent to a doctor to look over, then we will know for sure if she is to be ours or not.

Prayers needed for a healthy little girl to be!
Thanks everyone!
the soon to be mother of a little girl!
Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment