Friday, May 27, 2011

Passports and Visa here.. whew!

Okay, so the last thing we needed arrived Fed-ex this morning (WHOO HOO!).  I was worried for a little bit... but we got it all figured out.. Passport/Visa's are here and they look right.   Steve is out getting gifts today for the orphange director, the woman at the Ministry of Education (who will give us the referral) and our interpreter.

Now to get through the weekend without any mishaps...

Come on - we are ready to go now.  Travel plans are all scheduled... Can you believe it?  I can't.  It was a bunch of phone calls and e-mails... but I think we got everything scheduled.

Anticipation - I am ready to meet my little girl, Olesya.  I pray that she is healthy and will have no major medical problems.

She has such a pretty name.  No way am  I going to change it.  But, I might give her a middle name - such as:  Suzanne (my middle name)...I want to give her a family name.. but can't seem to find one that fits with her first name and our last name..  Work in Process I guess.

Now, back to waiting.....- something I am not good at even after all these months.

Impatient mother to be to Olesya
Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment