Wednesday, May 25, 2011

no internet! what?

So, evidently it is really hard to find internet service in Tambov.. GREAT! now what.. I guess I will just write lots in my journal and then blog when I get back. I'll probably take the laptop just in case. No facebook... on my - what am I going to do? I will be disconnected... literally!

So what do you take to your daughter when you meet her for the first time? I bought a dress today and and shirt and some shorts.. they are really cute. I decided to go with size 18 months... since she is small. I would really like to leave her with a keepsake - until I come back for her in a month or so.. wonder what I should get her.. she's only 2.. any ideas anyone? maybe a blankee.. or a dolly...

Okay... well the doctor is "back on" in Russia... we had thought about just using our American doctor back here..because she is an expert.. but I was told today that internet is not always available and I really did need a Russian/English speaking doctor to look her over... this is the biggest decision during this whole process.... why chance it?

Well another hectic day, but it will all be worth it! I can't wait to hug her!

The impatient mother to be to Olesya

No comments:

Post a Comment