Monday, May 16, 2011

Update - coming soon

Tatiana (our Russian cooridinator) is hoping to get the information today from Tambov (Russia). As soon as she has it translated she will send it to me....... WHOO HOO!

ANTICIPATION! It's better than Christmas morning!

Mom said the other day that I looked like I had won the lottery when I showed her a picture of Olesya. Well - I guess it felt like I did.

On another note.. I was working on my (pink) afghan this weekend... almost have it done. I'm not sure how big to make it... but I think it is almost there.

And Steve's "Uncle Gary" is going to look at the antique twin bed from my grandma's house to see if we can get it to work for her first bed. Some pieces are missing, but I think he'll be able to figure out how to make it work. I wanted her to have a family heirloom and Great grandma Polly would want her to sleep in this old bed (I think we've all slept in it at one time or another.) Just will need to buy new mattress and box springs... We haven't done anything yet to the room. Scott and Steve worked on the closet a few months ago... so it is ready to "fill up" at anytime.

Little girl shopping sure will be fun! Can't wait until I can get her size and start buying. Almost time to start to spoil her.

I just hope all the medicals come back okay... and that she is healthy. keep praying everybody!
We want to bring her home soon!

impatient mother to be to Olesya!
Tamra

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am officially your number one lurker. My husband and I are also in the process of adopting from Russia. We will have our 19th anniversary this fall. I am eager to hear how things are going and looking forward to your updates since you are one step ahead of us!!

    ReplyDelete