Friday, May 13, 2011

Olesya



Okay - so I got another e-mail today. They still don't have her medical information yet. But I did get her name. It is Olesya. I went to the website http://www.usynovite.ru/ (it is in Russian) and have been looking at the children available.. If you search by Tambov Region. Children born April 2009, with blonde hair and blue eyes, named Oleysa - you get this picture. Now this has not been confirmed yet. But I think this is her - 99% sure - it has to be - doesn't it?.. by process of elimination?

Well IF this is my referral - whoo hoo! She is absolutely adorable. I am beyond words... She looks healthy. Moms says she looks like she was crying - OH- that breaks my heart. I hope I can make it through the next months without a mental breakdown. I am excited to see her and meet her - but dreading the day we have to say "goodbye" until our next trip to go back to get her. How awful to dangle this little sweetie in front of me and then say - no - not yet... It is going to be a long- long - long few months... until she is in my arms forever! OH I HATE THIS WAITING! But oh - the reward! Is is going to be STUPENDOUS-FABULOUS-AND EMOTIONAL! HANG IN THERE! WE ARE GOING FOR A RIDE! - the impatient mother-to-be to Oleysa! Oh my - Oleysa's mom! that is going to take some time to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment