Tuesday, May 24, 2011

RUSH RUSH RUSH!

OMG - After waiting for almost 2 years for news.. everything is hurry up and rush to get it mailed, scheduled or bought. I went and bought a laptop today among other things. I finally convinced Steve I needed one to be able to update my blog. Although, I'm not sure he even knows what I am talking about. But we do need to be able to e-mail the doctor while in Russia. We sent our referral to the orphandoctor, Dr. Aronson. There is just so little information that we feel like we have to see her. Maybe that is why it is so vague.

Victoria Travel - Mark is handling our plane tickets - there is a problem with them now, but I have faith that he will be able to work them out. This last minute crap is for the birds!

My nerves are getting the best of me today. It's crazy today with phone calls, travel reservations, worrying about Olesya, and my left hand is itching like crazy - mom says that is because of all the money flying out of it... which is true.. but will be worth it in the end.

I just can't wait to see her and play with her. I hope she likes me... and Steve - of course. Let's not forget about him. He's been my rock through all this. He just says to just keep moving and we'll get there eventually.

I have the feeling it is going to be a fast crazy week - next week... well the travel won't be fast, but the time we get to spend with Olesya will probably fly by. I still can't believe I can't bring her back with me. Whoever thought of this 2 trip process was crazy! It just feels like they say "here you go, the little girl/boy you've always wanted.... but not yet!" ARRGGHH!

Well back to work... I plan on taking lots of pictures and post as often as I can... but from the sounds of our trip we will be traveling the majority of the time (and hopefully sleeping).

the impatient mother to be to Olesya!
Tamra

No comments:

Post a Comment